Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cheap Online Shopping ... 10dollarmall.com


Here is a peek at the free outfit I received from 10dollarmall.com
This is not the first time I have shopped at 10dollarmall, however it is the first time they have provided me with free goodies! I have never had a problem with their clothing & this time is no different. 

I received:
- a loose fit Harvard t shirt
- acid wash/distressed shorts         
- gladiator heeled sandals

All together, with shipping this entire outfit would have cost... $29.99! Seriously guys, that's a bargain.

 



I am obsessed with these shoes. I have worn them almost every day since I got them. They go with almost everything. So, if you have some change jingling around in your pockets then head over to 10dollarmall.com for some really cute inexpensive clothing items.


XX,
   Harli

1 comment: