Thursday, June 26, 2014

All Things Pretty

A week or so ago I visited my future soccer coaches for Weber State University. While sitting in their office discussing school and soccer matters, one of the two asked why my nails were empty... I was kind of shocked that they knew about my nail art obsession and I have since started to realize that many people know me as the nail girl. Yes, I love painting nails, but I also have other interests. I love nature and books, green tea, soccer, instagram, cats, sleeping, the sun, sketching, and all things pretty.

Like any girl, I love having an excuse to pretty myself up on occasion, which I feel that most girls need from time to time, it makes us feel good... right? Unfortunately, today was not my day to get all dressed up, but it was the day for my darling sister Ellee. I have received some clothing items in the mail from wonderful companies that suggested I pick out some free clothes that, in return, I should feature on my social media. Of course I cannot turn down free clothes so here it is. A blog post about a few of my other life loves; photography, freebies, and fashion. 

I know this is a little different from my usual blog posts, but I needed a break from polish and this was the perfect opportunity! I had a lot of fun and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed snapping the photos and editing them. 



 I love this outfit so much it almost hurts.





I honestly love this simple outfit. It is definitely a potential July 4th outfit option because of how simple it is. Paired with a red lip, I feel that the blue & white stripes are being patriotic without completely over-doing it and being too obvious.

I know I have a long long ways to go in terms of becoming a famous vogue fashion photographer and it will most likely never happen, but hey! I have fun doing it so why not?

xoxo,
   Harli

No comments:

Post a Comment