Sunday, September 7, 2014

DIY Pineapple Room Decor


How freakin' cute is this pineapple lampshade/room decor? Ya know what? Most people are probably like "OMG summer is almost over this is a SUMMER room decoration" well, I think that because summer is almost over this pineapple is even MORE necessary for our bedrooms or dorm rooms. Who doesn't want to have a vibrantly colored decoration in their room to look at? This pineapple will remind me of summer every single time I look at it and that is most definitely not a bad thing!

So if you need to spice up your space then give this purty pineapple DIY a shot! It's way easy to do guys, I'm serious. 




PS: I decided to make this tutorial into a video on youtube because it would have been way harder to understand if it was just a bunch of pictures and instructions! I have started a YouTube channel and I will post nail art, diys, and probably a bunch of other things onto it so subscribe if you want to be notified of when I post new videos! Thanks guys (:  

XX, 
   Harli









4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your video is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I worked hard on it that's for sure haha

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you!
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete