Thursday, September 4, 2014

UPDATE!

I know I have been slacking on my blog lately, but now that I have (somewhat) of a routine figured out I plan to post more often! My most favorite camera ever also decided to stop working so I had to get a new camera before I could post some more. 

Don't fret though! I got a camera today and I am pumped to use it to post some tutorials and also a super awesome DIY within the next few days. I am so excited for this next post. It is something I have been seeing seriously E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. Honestly it is something expensive, trendy, but expensive... so being a poor college kid club member I had no choice, but to whip up a super inexpensive DIY.  If you are a poor college student club member as well, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my next post! 

OH! Here is a hint about the DIY ;)

(Photo belongs to Etsy.com)

Do you know what it is??? 

XX,
  Harli 


No comments:

Post a Comment